
Ron and I are very excited to announce our upcoming addition. We are expecting the newest Noteboom on April 6th! Everything is going well with the pregnancy, now that I survived the first trimester.
Our next big event is on November 13th when we find out if we will be adding a baby brother or a baby sister to our family. The girls are very excited and they are sure it is a boy.
2 comments:
Marcie! Congratulations! You look so happy and so beautiful. Congratulations on your new family and your new addition =) We're expecting our second boy in December. Take good care of yourself - love, LaRissa
Marcie & Ron
I am so excited for you and I cant wait to this wonderful child. You guys are great parents already and now there will be a new addition to your family, nothing gets any better than that. I cant believe I am going to be a great aunt.(not old enough-haha) Merry Christmas to you and keep me informed
Love Aunt Barb
Post a Comment