Thursday, January 29, 2009

3D Ultrasound Pics

Ron and I went in for a 3D Ultrasound today. It was incredible!! Baby Addison is just over 30 weeks now and she is so active. We got some great pictures of her.
The first is of her little face and chubby cheeks:This one shows what happens when two engineers get together and make a baby.... it is smart enough to learn to get its foot up into its mouth to suck on her toes:
This one is my favorite. I was pushing on my stomach to get her to move her foot and it must have tickled, because she started to smile. She even showed us her cute little dimple..... just like her Daddy's!


And here are her tiny little feet and toes:

ONLY 10 WEEKS TO GO UNTIL WE CAN REALLY SEE HER!!!!!!!! WE CAN HARDLY WAIT!
















1 comment:

Robin Bollman said...

Wow Marcie! That is so awesome! So excited for you guys! It will be a life changing experience...I can't wait to see more!